Do you need to bring something to a potluck? This pasta dish is perfect to bring to a gathering. It can be served hot or cold and will be delicious either way. An empty bowl is what you will be bringing home.
- 12 oz. brown rice pasta
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into bitesize florets
- vegetable broth, as needed
- 12 oz. quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp All-Purpose Seasoning
- 8 basil leaves, fresh, cut into strips
- Red Pepper Pesto, 1 recipe
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
In a large pan saute onions and All-Purpose Seasoning with 1-2 tbsp of vegetable broth. Cook onions until they are translucent.
Add broccoli florets to onions and saute, until tender. Add more vegetable broth as needed.
Add artichoke hearts and tomatoes to onion mixture. Cook until just heated through.
Return pasta to pan and stir. Pour pesto over pasta mixture and stir. Add basil and taste for seasoning.
Serve. Eat. Enjoy.