I had some Kung Pao Sauce and some Peanut Sauce leftover so I combined them and made an incredible sauce to marinade the veggie kabobs. I served them with some brown basmati rice.
- Kung Pao Sauce (about 2/3 c)
- Peanut Sauce (about 2/3 c)
- Vegetable Stock – to dilute sauce (about 1/2 c)
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch coins
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced 1/2 inch coins
- 16 oz Cremini mushrooms
- 1 package extra firm tofu, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
Combine all of the ingredients into a gallon size ziplock bag. Add enough Vegetable Stock to dilute the combined Kung Pao and Peanut Sauce to coat the veggies and tofu.
Let veggies marinade for about 1 hour; turning bag over periodically to coat the veggies.
Thread veggies onto skewers. Grill until the veggies are tender.
Serve. Eat. Enjoy.