This salad is so beautiful and colorful; purple, red, yellow, orange and green. The proverbial colors of the rainbow. I used fresh and frozen veggies, and it has more veggies than pasta. I would say, that is a fresh tasting nutritious pasta salad.
- 12 oz. farfalle (bowtie) pasta, gluten-free
- 1 head, cauliflower, purple, cut into bite size, steamed
- 2 c tomatoes, cherry, variety of colors, quartered
- 1 c corn kernels
- 1 1/2 c edamame, shelled, steamed
- 1 lime, zested, juiced
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
In a large pot cook farfalle according to package directions. I used Jovial (my favorite brand) and it cooks for 10 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
Meanwhile, steam cauliflower for about 5 minutes. Long enough that the cauliflower was softened but still has a bite. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
In a very large bowl combine all the ingredients and stir thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
Note: I added greens to this salad when it was served.