I had some cooked millet that I wanted to use in another way. Instead as a base for a grain bowl I made a salad. This salad is good as is, or you can bulk it up with some salad greens. Also, it is good cold or warm. Either way you choose to eat it – Delicious.
- 2 c millet, cooked
- 1 1/2 c chickpeas, cooked
- 1/4 c peas, frozen, thawed
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp JB’s All-Purpose Blend or All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 lemon zested, and half of the lemon juiced
Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and thoroughly stir them until they are well incorporated.
Serve. Eat. Enjoy.