I made these potatoes on the Sunday Night after Thanksgiving and I wish I would have brought them for thanksgiving. They were incredible. Light, Creamy and packed with flavor.
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds of golden potatoes, washed, cubed
- 3 oz. Kite Hill Almond Cream Cheese
- 1 c Cashew Béchamel – Basic White Sauce
- 1 tsp All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 c vegetable broth
Cook potatoes until they easily mash with a fork.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and process just until they are creamy. It only takes 30- 60 seconds. You do not want to over process, or the potatoes can turn gummy.
Transfer potato mixture to an 8×8 baking dish. Bakes for 15-20 minutes.
Serve. Eat. Enjoy.