This is truly a one-pot meal. It is packed with veggies and fresh herb. There is no draining or rinsing. The noodles are cooked with the veggies and liquid, whisk thickens into a wonderful curry sauce – Delicious.
Tight on time? Then this is the meal for you.
- 8 oz. brown rice spaghetti
- 1 sweet red pepper, large, thinly sliced
- 1 c carrots, cut into match sticks
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger root, peeled, grated
- 3 c vegetable broth
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk, light unsweetened
Add all the ingredients to a large dutch oven and bring to a boil. Stirring frequently, cook until noodles are done. You may need to turn down the heat so that the noodles get done.
When the noodles are done add in the Stir-ins.
- 2 c napa cabbage, shredded or thinly sliced
- 1 lime zested, juiced
- 1/3 c cilantro, fresh, chopped
Stir cabbage into noodle mixture. The noodles should be al dente, about 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in the zest and juice of the lime. Stir in cilantro.
Serve. Eat. Enjoy.