Cobb Salads have most of my favorite food items in them. I like it when I get to the bottom of the salad and all that is left are all the little goodies. That is probably my favorite bite of the salad. Because I had most of the items prepped (oven bacon, hard boiled eggs, etc.) assembling this salad was a breeze. I like to keep the basics cooked and ready to go in my refrigerator so when I am in a time crunch I can get a meal on the table in a quick flash.
- Romaine Lettuce, 2 hearts, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 strips of oven bacon (see website)
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 c grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c blue cheese crumbles
- Creamy herb dressing (see website)
Assemble salad in order of ingredients. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.