This is such an easy dish because you do not have to make a separate sauce. The veggies and shrimp release enough juices to make a delectable sauce.
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 yellow squash, medium, diced
- 1 zucchini, medium, diced
- 3 c grape tomatoes, quartered
- All-purpose Seasoning (see website)
- 12 oz. shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta,cooked
- Basil, fresh, garnish
In a large dutch oven, over medium heat warm avocado oil. Combine mushrooms and tapioca flour in a medium size bowl. Stir mushrooms to coat with flour. Add garlic and mushrooms to dutch oven. Cook mixture until mushrooms begins to soften. Add squash, zucchini, tomatoes and seasoning. Stir occasionally and cook until zucchini begins to soften. Add lemon zest and juice to veggie mixture; scraping bits from bottom of the skillet. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink.
Add cooked pasta and basil stirring thoroughly. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.