For round 2 I made a grilled Smokey Southwestern Pork Tenderloin and Provolone Sandwich with a Balsamic Syrup Aioli. This was a quick put together with lots of flavor.
- 4 slices of Gluten-free bread
- Sliced Smokey Southwestern Pork Tenderloin from night before
- 1 tsp Balsamic Syrup (see website)
- 1/4 c Homemade mayonnaise (see website)
- 2 slices of provolone cheese
- Avocado Oil
To make Balsamic Aioli: mix together homemade mayonnaise and balsamic syrup, until well combined.
Drizzle a cast iron skillet with avocado oil. Brush oil in skillet to evenly distribute in skillet. Heat skillet over medium heat while assembling sandwiches.
To assemble sandwich for grilling : layer a slice of gluten-free bread, sliced pork tenderloin; slather balsamic aioli over pork tenderloin. Layer provolone and top with a slice of gluten-free bread.
Cook in skillet until each side is golden and cheese is melted. Serve with some sliced veggies or fruit.