These salmon cakes are fresh and flavorful tasting. I use salmon filets instead of the canned salmon. It makes all the difference.
- 12 oz of salmon filets, chopped into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp coarse dijon mustard
- 1 tsp all-purpose seasoning (see website)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 c. paleo all-purpose flour (see website)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease sheet pan with favorite oil.
In a large bowl combine ingredients. Mix until just combined. Form salmon mixture into patties. Place on greased sheet pan. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Turn patties over and bake for another 10 minutes.
I like to then broil the patties to get a little brown on the patties. Be careful and watch the patties because hey can burn quickly. Remove and garnish with some freshly chopped flat leaf parsley. Serve with herb dressing/sauce. Eat. Enjoy.