I initially made this sauce to go with salmon patties. However, it has taken on a life of its own. This makes a nice dressing for a salad, dip for veggies, and even a marinade for chicken. It is very versatile. This has become a staple in my refrigerator.
- 1 c homemade mayonnaise (see website)
- 1/4 c cashew cream (see website)
- 1 tsp all-purpose seasoning (see website)
- 1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dill, fried
- 1/2 tsp coarse dijon mustard
- 1/2 lime, juiced
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Chill for 30 minutes. Store in a a 8oz. mason jar with lid. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.