I like salads, however, the thought of making a salad just does not thrill me. I do not know why, because once I start digging in I am glad I made one. It makes me feel healthier and happier because I am doing my body some good. This salad is one of my regular go to salads I make.
- 4 cups romaine, chopped, divided
- 4-5 oz. roasted turkey breast, chopped, divided
- 2 tbsp shredded carrots, divided
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries, divided
- 2 tbsp sliced almond, divided
- 2 tsp gremolata (see website), divided
- your choice of dressing
Begin layering the greens, and continue with the remaining ingredients. Top with favorite dressing. Sometimes I like my salad naked with no dressing just so I can taste all the ingredients and get their full flavor.